What personal data will we use for these purposes?
• Personal data you provide directly to us: We collect data about how you use our services and products, such as the types of content you view or interact with, or the frequency and duration of your activities. We also collect your first and last names, email address, date of birth, phone or cell phone number, address and gender, when you get in touch with us or fill our any forms in the Sites.
For what purposes we will use your personal data?
The personal data that we collect from you will be for the following purposes that are necessary for the services you request.
• Quotation, monitoring and evaluation of the goods and/or services we provide.
• Marketing, shipping and delivery of Genomma Lab products.
• Identification and contact purposes through email and telephone.
• To carry out any or all the necessary activities for the development and fulfillment of the obligations that originate and derive the contractual and/or commercial relationship that Genomma Lab has with you.
In addition, as consented by you, we will use your personal information for the following secondary purposes that are not necessary for the service and/or product requested, but allow us and facilitate us to provide better services:
• Analysis and elaboration of statistics or internal reports.
• Marketing, advertising and/or commercial prospect purposes related to products and services that Genomma Lab may carry out or of third parties with whom Genomma Lab has signed agreements or contracts and/or a commercial relationship.
We hereby inform you that the mechanism implemented for you to deny the use and treatment of your personal data for the above secondary purposes, is by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org through which you can manifest your denial and identify the secondary purposes for which you deny such use and treatment.
In the collection and processing of personal data that you provide us, we comply with all the standards established in all applicable regulations: Legality, quality, consent, information, loyalty, proportionality, responsibility, security, truthfulness and accuracy.
The Data will be stored in a database owned by Genomma Lab and will be treated as confidential with the appropriate security measures as detailed below. The operations that Genomma Lab will perform on the data may include its collection, use, analysis, storage, profiling, deletion, transfer, transmission and, in general, it’s processing.
With whom do we share your personal data information and for what purposes?
We inform you that your personal data is shared within and outside the country with the following persons, companies, organizations and authorities other than us, for the following purpose:
Genomma Lab may share your information:
• In the case of national or international companies of the same group, such as subsidiaries, affiliates, controlled or controlling companies under the common control of the person in charge or a parent company or any company of the same group of the person in charge that operates under the same internal processes and policies.
• With one or more third parties, with whom we have previously entered into contracts with confidentiality and personal data protection clauses and who provide services to Genomma Lab that are complementary to the products and/or services you have requested and/or whose services provided to the company are necessary and/or desirable to allow Genomma Lab to provide you with the services and/or products you have requested.
• With one or more third parties as service providers selected to manage or administer both this Site and the personal data collected through it.
• When the transfer is necessary or legally required by any authority to safeguard or administer the public interest or as otherwise required under applicable law.
• When the transfer is necessary for the maintenance or fulfillment of a legal relationship or duty between you and Genomma Lab.
How can you access, rectify or cancel your personal data, or object to its use?
You can exercise any of the above rights or revoke or deny your consent for the use and processing of your personal data for unnecessary purposes in accordance with the following procedure:
1. By sending an email to the address email@example.com, setting forth your full name and including a copy of any applicable identification documents (or if applicable, documents which proves that you are a legal representative of an entity), clear and precise description of the personal data for which you wish to exercise any of your rights, as well as any other information that facilitates the location of your personal data.
2. Once we receive your request, Genomma Lab will send you a confirmation of receipt of your request (which would include the applicable reception date). In the event that your request does not comply with above mentioned requirements, then Genomma Lab will, within 10 (ten) business days after receipt of your request, contact you and request that you provide the information or documentation that is needed to comply with such requirements. You will have 20 (twenty) business days to remedy any such non-compliance. If you do not do so, your request will be considered not applicable.
3. Your request will be answered, regarding its validity, within 40 (forty) business days after the applicable reception date evidenced in the receipt. In the event that your request is valid, Genomma Lab will comply with your request within 30 (thirty) days after the date on which Genomma Lab notifies you that such request is valid. When circumstances warrant, the above terms may be extended only once for equal periods of time.
How can you revoke your consent to the use of your personal data?
You may revoke the consent you have given us for the processing of your personal data. However, it is important to note that not in every case, we will be able to fulfill your request or terminate such use immediately, since it is possible that due to compliance with a legal obligation we may need to continue processing your personal data. Also, you should consider that, for certain purposes, the revocation of your consent will mean that we can no longer provide the service you have requested, or the termination of your relationship with us.
To revoke or limit your consent, the same procedure to exercise any of your other rights shall apply and any such revocation or limitation request shall be sent to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
The use of Tracking Technologies in Our Web Portal
The personal data we collect from these tracking technologies are as follows: browsing hours, time spent browsing our website, sections viewed, and websites accessed prior to ours, all of which are we used to improve your user experience on our website, increase the security of our website, measure the use of our services, and provide advertising. We also inform you that this site has links to other external sites, for which the content and privacy policies are subject to the privacy policies of those other sites, without any responsibility and liability of Genomma Lab.
These technologies may be disabled through changes to the configuration of your browser and other tools available in your computer systems and/or mobile devices.
How do we protect your data?
Genomma Lab has adopted reasonable security measures to protect your information, and to prevent unauthorized access to your data or any unauthorized modification, disclosure or destruction thereof. The information collected by Genomma Lab will be kept strictly confidential. Access to your personal data is restricted to those Genomma Lab employees, contractors and representatives who need to know such data to perform their duties and develop or improve our services. Genomma Lab requires the same confidentiality standards from its suppliers and vendors and does not allow access to such information to third parties outside the company.
How long do we keep your personal data?
We inform you that Genomma Lab will retain and administer your personal data for as long as it remains adequate, proportionate and necessary for the scope and purposes for which it was requested, or as long as required by applicable law. We will actively review the personal data we hold and securely delete it when there is no longer a legal, business or consumer need for it to be retained.